Emergency Dentist in Chicago, IL
Call (773) 348-3950 Now For Same-Day Tooth Repair Appointments in Cook County
The health of a person is unpredictable, especially when it comes to the teeth and the oral cavity. There are several types of dental emergencies, but some of the most common are:
- missing teeth
- broken teeth
- loose teeth
- pulpal inflammation
- chipped teeth
- knocked out teeth
If you suffer from any of these emergencies, you should seek immediate medical attention from a Chicago emergency dentist.
At Neighborhood Dental, we understand that dental emergencies can happen at any time. If you experience any problems such as swelling, severe pain, bleeding, or any other worrisome symptoms-- contact our office immediately so we can help. We are open for emergency dental care with same-day appointments.
Call our office today at (773) 348-3950 or through our online contact form to learn more about our Chicago emergency dentistry services.
What Is Considered a Dental Emergency?
Our emergency dental staff at Neighborhood Dental is prompt, knowledgeable, and understands the value of your oral health.
A few common signs and symptoms of a dental emergency include:
- Severe pain
- Swelling inside or outside your mouth
- Gum swelling
- Broken and cracked teeth
- Dislodged teeth
What Should I Do When I Have a Dental Emergency?
- Tooth Falls Out: When a tooth falls out, place it in milk and get in touch with a dentist as soon as possible.
- Broken Jaw or Jaw Pain: If you have a broken jaw or pain in the jaw, use a cold compress to reduce swelling and go to an emergency dentist right away.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth: Use a cold compress to reduce swelling after a broken or cracked tooth. Rinse with warm water to clean the area. Consult a dentist immediately.
- Severe Toothache: A severe toothache might indicate a deeper problem. If you have any pain in your mouth, rinse it out with warm water and then visit an emergency dentist.
You should always try to save a tooth if it has fallen out or cracked. Keep your tooth moist until you reach the dentist by placing it in milk or purchasing a save-a-tooth kit from a drugstore.
Where Are We Located?
You can urgently locate us through the directions link below. We are off Irving Park Rd in Chicago, near Resi's Bierstube and Wald Management.
Why Come Directly to Neighborhood Dental?
Dr. Unterbrunner's training includes Smile Design, Full Smile Makeovers, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Botox/Juvederm, Invisalign, Implantology, and Oral Surgery. In-house procedures are performed most of the time. We have a trusted network of dental specialists who are available for select procedures.
Benefits of our office include:
- Appointments available on the same day
- Expertise in Dental Care with Compassion & Skill
- Invisalign & Cosmetic Consultations are complimentary
- Face-to-Face and in-person consultations available
- Available After Hours & Weekend (Friday – appointment only)
If think you have a dental emergency call us at (773) 348-3950. If you are having difficulty swallowing or breathing call 911 or head to the emergency room as soon as possible.
Meet Dr. UnterbrunnerVoted a Top Cosmetic Dentist in Chicago for The Last 10 Years
Why We Are The Best Choice in Chicago
We Believe Building Trust With You Is Critical in Obtaining Successful Treatment Outcomes
We Strive to Deliver High Quality Care & Cosmetic Expertise with Honesty & Integrity
We Have Individual Patient Focused Treatment Plans & Provide Long-Term Stable Outcomes & Results
Our Mission is to Provide Outstanding Dentistry in A Modern, Comfortable & Caring Environment